4000W DC 48V Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
No Tax Free Shipping 12 Months Warranty
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. Low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
- ★ This 4000 watt inverter requires 120VAC input and can provide 120VAC output power for the appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low, and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 4000W Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- GFCI Socket, Safety and Convenient.
- Marine Coated and Protected.
- LCD Display, Remote Control, BTS including.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 40+/-5A, charger can be disable.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 4000W 48V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 53LB
- Unit Size: 17.4 x 9.5 x 7.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 57LB
- Shipping Size: 26 x 12.6 x 12.0 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 4000W
- Surge Rating: 12000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: 120VAC, 60hz
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 52Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 48W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 19W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 40+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 62.8V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What is the idle wattage?
Dear Customer, the idle power is 19W if saver-on mode, the idle power is 48W if saver-off mode, thanks.
2. Does it have a preset for lithium batteries charging?
Dear Customer, this inverter is ok to work with lithium battery, thanks.
3. Should this be wired to the battery with an in-line fuse?
Dear Customer, yes, it needs an extra fuse when connecting with battery, thanks.
4. Can you please tell me if the inverter is stackable?Dear Customer, sorry, it can not be stackable.