6000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter Charger
No Tax Free Shipping 12 Months Warranty
- ★ LF-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, AC charger, Mppt solar charger and Auto-transfer switch into one complete system.
- ★This inverter has 120VAC input or 240VAC input version for choose, it can provide 120VAC/240VAC output power for the appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
- ★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
- ★ Features: Smart Remote Control, Automatic Generator Starting (AGS), Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function, Suitable for different kinds of batteries.
- ★ Application: for all the kinds of load: refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, dryers, air conditioners, pumps and all the big home and business applications.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
You can disable the inbuilt solar controller, connect with external solar controller, or use for other systems (it is not limited for solar system)
- 6KW split phase pure sine inverter charger DC 48V AC 120V or 240V input AC output 120V/240V
- Auto Generator Start (AGS)
- Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function
- Include Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) and Remote Control
- 8 kinds of battery voltage selection ( lithium LiFePO4, gel, AGM and lead Acid batteries）
- Compatible With All kind of Home & Office Appliances
- Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
- Built-in transfer switch and battery charge, backup or off grid power solutions
- AC/Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS Configuration
- 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger
- 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery,Ensure Power Continuity
- 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Recover, Protection for Load when Used with Generator
6KW 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Solar Power Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 107.8 LB
- Unit Size: 19.21 x 16.34 x 7.87 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 6.0KW
- Surge Rating(20s): 18.0KW
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- AC Output Voltage: 120V and 240V
- AC Input Voltage: 120V or 240V( select )
- DC Battery Voltage: 48Vdc
- Solar charger Current: 40Amp
- AC Battery charger: 25±5Amp
- Output Frequency: 50Hz /60Hz
- Typical transfer Time: 10ms(Max)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc/ 42.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc / 44.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 40.0Vdc / 42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low Battery voltage recovery: 62.0Vdc
- Power Saver on Idle Consumption: 25W
- Power Saver off Idle Power: 90W
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery type
- Battery Initial Voltage for Start Up: 40-62.8V
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 62.8V
- Charger Breaker: 40A
- Input Voltage Waveform: Sine wave (Grid or Generator)
- AC input range:100-135Vac/90-135Vac for 120V ; 184-253Vac/140-270Vac for 240V (select)
- Nominal Input Frequency :50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect)
Solar Charger controller: (you can disable our solar controller, and connect with external solar controller）
- Solar Input Voltage Range: 60-100Vdc
- Max.PV Open Circuit Array Voltage: 105Vdc
- Rated Charge Current: 40A
- Over Charge Disconnection: 59.2V
- Over Charge Recovery: 54.4V
- Over Discharge Disconnection: 43.2V(default)
- Over Discharge Reconnection: 49.2V
Download LF-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. How do you connect this to a home with the multiple phase system?
Dear Customer, it only has dual phase output, 120V and 240V, it can't work with the multiple phase system, thanks.
2. This inverter can use 240v, and 120v at the same time?
Dear Customer, if you need have 240V & 120V load at the same time, HOT1 will have 2cables connected, but please note that 120V load power cannot exceed 50% of inverters real power, it is only 6000W if 120V output, hope your kind understanding, thanks.