12000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- This Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, AC charger, Mppt solar charger and Auto-transfer switch into one complete system.It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers on the market today.
- Our Low Frequency Inverter is designed with AC priority by default. This means, when an AC input is present, the battery will be charged first, and the inverter will transfer the input AC to power the load.The AC Priority and Battery Priority switch is SW4. When you choose battery priority, the inverter will invert from battery despite the AC input.
- This inverter is equipped with a powerful charger for up to 120Amp (depending on Model).The overload capacity is 300% of the continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer. The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch on the right of the battery type selector.This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank.
- Features: Low Frequency Inverter, Smart Remote Control, Automatic Generator Starting (AGS), Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function. 8 pre Set Battery Type Selector, plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat Batteries. 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger. 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery, Guarantees Power Continuity. 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for Load when Used with Generato.
Application: for all the kinds of load: circular saws, drills, grinders, sanders, buffers, weed and hedge trimmers, air compressors. Computers, printers, monitors, facsimile machines, scanners. Vacuum cleaners, fans, fluorescent and incandescent lights, shavers, sewing machines. Coffee makers, blenders, ice makers, toasters. Metal halide lamp, high- pressure sodium lamp.Television, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments, satellite equipment etc.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the max amps allowed as input from the solar array?
hi, the solar input voltage is 60-100v，the max input current is 40a.
- Smart Remote Control (RMT).
- Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS).
- Automatic Generator Starting (AGS).
- Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function.
- Designed to Operate under Harsh Environment.
- DC Start & Automatic Self-Diagnostic Function.
- Compatible with Both Linear & Non-Linear Load.
- Easy to Install & Easy to Operate & Easy to Solve.
- Low DC Voltage Supports Home & Office Appliances.
- Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%.
- High Efficiency Design & Power Saving Mode to Conserve Energy.
- Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS Configuration.
- 13 Vdc Battery Recover Point, Dedicated for Renewable Energy Systems.
- Pre Set Battery Type Selector, plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat Batteries.
- 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger.
- 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery, Guarantees Power Continuity.
- 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for Load when Used with Generator.
- 12000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Power Inverte
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- Unit Weight: 198LB
- Unit Size: 23 x 16.3 x 7.9 inch
- Shipping Weight: 203LB
- Shipping Size: 29.5 x 21.6 x 15 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 12.0KW
- Surge Rating(20s): 36.0KW
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- AC Output Voltage: 120V and 240V
- AC Input Voltage: 240V
- DC Battery Voltage: 48Vdc
- Solar charger Current: 40Amp
- AC Battery charger: 120±5Amp
- Output Voltage Regulation: ±10% RMS
- Output Frequency: 50Hz ± 0.3Hz/60Hz ± 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer Time: 10ms(Max)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc / 44.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 40.0Vdc / 42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low Battery voltage recover: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption-Search Mode: < 25 W when Power Saver On
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery type
- Max Charge Power Rate: 1/3 Rating Power
- Battery Initial Voltage for Start Up: 40-62.8V
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 62.8V
- Remote Control: Yes
Bypass & Protection:
- Input Voltage Waveform: Sine wave (Grid or Generator)
- Nominal Voltage: 240Vac
- Nominal Input Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect)
- Bypass breaker rating: 63A
Solar Charger controller:
- Rated Voltage: 48Vdc
- Solar Input Voltage Range: 60-100Vdc
- Max.PV Open Circuit Array Voltage: 105Vdc
- Rated Charge Current: 40A
- Over Charge Disconnection: 59.2V
- Over Charge Recovery: 54.4V
- Over Discharge Disconnection: 43.2 V(default)
- Over Discharge Reconnection: 49.2V
Download HP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. How do you connect this to a home with the multiple phase system?
Dear Customer, it only has dual phase output, 120V and 240V, it can't work with the multiple phase system, thanks.
2. This inverter can use 240v, and 120v at the same time?
Dear Customer, if you need have 240V & 120V load at the same time, HOT1 will have 2cables connected, but please note that 120V load power cannot exceed 50% of inverters real power, it is only 6000W if 120V output, hope your kind understanding, thanks.
3. Can two units be connected together for 24 kW continuous?
Dear Customer, sorry, it can't, thanks.