12KW Off Grid Solar Inverter UL1741
No Tax Free Shipping 24 Months Warranty
- ★ All in one unit: This item is certified by UL1741, integrated with a 120/240V 12KW split phase off grid pure sine wave inverter, 80A AC charger, MPPT solar charge controllers and a transfer switch in one package.
- ★ Low Frequency Inverter: Built-in pure copper low frequency transformer,which is more reliable and sturdy.the transformer handles higher power spikes with longer duration when it comes to driving inductive loads such as electric motor, pump, compressor, air conditioners.
- ★ Built in Mppt solar controller: It has two 60A MPPT solar chargers which can accept two strings of 60A PV (Max 3500w) input from two solar arrays or parallel to accept 120A (Max 2X3500w) input from one big PV array
- ★ Suitable for different batteries: The unit can use flooded lead-acid, sealed GEL/AGM/LiFePO4 batteries, Compatible to mains voltage or generator which charge the battery or power the load.
- ★ LCD Setting Panel: Configurable DC priority / AC priority / intelligent mode selection setting /AC charging current/AC charging voltage/ Battery low voltage shutdown point setting via LCD setting.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
You can disable the inbuilt solar controller, connect with external solar controller, or use for other systems (it is not limited for solar system)
- 12KW Low frequency inverter with large transformer
- Pure sine wave AC output 120V/240V
- 2 X 80A MPPT solar charge controller (Max 2 X 3500W)
- Generator start (Dry contact) when No AC or battery low voltage
- Overload, short circuit and deep discharge protection
- Select AC/ solar input priority via LCD setting
- Adjustable charge current, solar and AC charger
- Smart fan running control to extend service life and reduce noise
- Support to run different batteries including Lead-Acid, GEL /Lithium battery