100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit
- The kit Includes: 100 Watt Solar Panel (Grade A solar cell)+ 20A PWM Solar Charge Controller + a pair of 10ft Solar Panel Connector cable + Mounting Z Brackets.
- Solar controller: 20A output controller with 2 USB ports, PWM charge management, 12V/24V system auto-sensing, the LCD display can indicate the battery voltage and charging current, multiple Electric Protection.
- Installation: Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.Suitable for Caravan, RV, Golf car, Electric car, Yacht, Boat, Tent or backpack etc.
- Ideal output: high module conversion efficiency.
- Warranty: 25 Years transferable power output for solar panel and 1-year on rest of the kit components.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have purchased the 100W panel and 20A output controller. I'm going into a 12V deep cell marine battery with an inverter. Question is: Can I hard wire a 24 V LED light out of the controller?
hi, it can not be used for 24v system.
- The long-lasting 100W monocrystalline solar panel, the waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
- 20A Solar Charger Controller with two USB sockets, comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data; Can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration.
- IP67 Rated waterproof solar panel connectors and reach 25 years outdoor service life standard.
- High quality Z style solar panel bracket, aluminum corrosion-free construction which makes the installation work easy, affordable and quick.
- Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- 1 x100 Watt Mono Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A PWM Charge Controller with LCD Display
- 1 pair of Solar Panel Extension Cables
- 1 set of Z-brackets
- Package Dimensions:49.8 x 24.4 x 2.4 inch
- Package Weight:25.9LB
Solar Panel Specification:
20A PWM LCD display charge controller：
Download 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. Dose cable wire comes with it?
Dear Customer, yes, the panel with cable included in the package.
2. Is the charge controller compatible with sealed gel batteries?
Dear Customer, yes, it's ok.
3. What grade is these panels? A? B? C?
Dear Customer, it's grade A.
4. What else do I need to buy to connect to a “solar ready” trailer?
Dear Customer, you need to buy an inverter and battery, thanks.