2 X 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit 200W
- ★ The kit Includes: 2pcs 100 Watt Solar Panel (Grade A solar cell)+ 20A PWM Solar Charge Controller + a pair of 10ft Solar Panel Connector cable + two sets of Mounting Z Brackets + a pair of the Solar Panel Y branch Connector.
- ★ Solar controller: 20A output controller , PWM charge management, 12V/24V system auto-sensing, the LCD display can indicate the battery voltage and charging current, multiple Electric Protection.
- ★ Installation: Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.Suitable for Caravan, RV, Golf car, Electric car, Yacht, Boat, Tent or backpack etc.
- ★ High modules conversion efficiency. Grade A solar cell and IP67 Rated waterproof solar panel connectors. This solar panel has 25 years outdoor service life standard.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The long-lasting 2pcs 100 Watt ( total 200w )monocrystalline solar panel, the waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
- 20A Solar Charger Controller comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data; Can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration.
- IP67 Rated waterproof solar panel connectors and reach 25 years outdoor service life standard.
- High quality Z style solar panel bracket, aluminum corrosion-free construction which makes the installation work easy, affordable and quick.
- Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- 2 x100W Mono Solar Panel (total 200w )
- 1 x 20A PWM Charge Controller
- 1 pair of Solar Panel Extension Cables
- 2 sets of Z-bracket
- 1 pair of Solar Panel Branch Connectors(MMF+FFM)
- Package Dimension: 50 x 24.8 x 3.1 inch
- Package Weight:42.3LB
Solar Panel Specification:
20A PWM LCD display charge controller：
Download 2X100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. Can I use the left over cable from the Solar panel to the controller to connect the battery to the controller?
Dear customer, the left cable is used for connection from the solar panel to the controller.