2000W DC 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
No Tax Free Shipping 12 Months Warranty
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low. and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- GFCI Socket, Safety and Convenient.
- The low frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control, BTS including.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- Battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 25+/-5A, charger can be disable.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 2000W 24V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 53LB
- Unit Size: 17.4 x 9.5 x 7.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 57LB
- Shipping Size: 23.0 x 12.6 x 12.0 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 2000W
- Surge Rating: 6000W (20 Seconds)
- Output:120VAC, 60hz
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 25W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 12W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 25+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator) : 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 31.4V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What is the threshold power consumption to get it to turn on when in idle mode?
Dear Customer, the idle power consumption is 25W when it turns on, thanks.
2. This inverter has toroidal transformer?
Dear Customer, it's U type transformer, because it has lower consumption when transformation, thanks.
3. Does this inverter have ground fault monitoring / protection?
Dear Customer, yes, this inverter has ground fault protection function.