TIG Welder 200A
- Ideal for high frequency DC TIG and MMA welding. The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use. The HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%.
- HF Start improves tungsten life, Fan cooling system, Compact portable design and light weight.
- Suitable for welding different metals such as steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, brass and bronze etc. (not suitable for welding aluminum)
- Over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current. Protection, over load protection. Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 200amp TIG Welding Output @ 60% duty cycle.
- 180amp MMA (Arc) Welding Output @60% duty cycle.
- Light weight and compact design.
- High Frequency start.
- L.E.D amperage display.
- Fan cooling system.
- Industrial quality metal chassis, Ideal for maintenance and custom fabrication jobs.
- 85% efficiency. IP21 protection class. CE marked and RoHS complian.
- TIG/MMA welder
- 3M TIG touch
- 1.5M ground clamp
- 2.5M electrode holder
- 2 x Cable joint
- 1 x Inner hexagon spanner
- 3 x Ceramic nozzle
- 3 x Needle holder
Download TIG Welder 200A User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. Does this welder use argon?
Dear Customer, yes, it needs argon to weld, thanks.
2. Does this come with a gas line to the regulator?
Dear Customer, sorry, it doesn't come with a gas line, thanks.
3. Does the trigger on the torch control amperage or is it just for starting the arc?
Dear Customer, the trigger just controls the starting of arc or tig, amperage just can be adjusted by Rotary Switch, thanks.
4. Will this weld aluminum?
Dear Customer, sorry, it can't weld aluminum, thanks.
5. Can this welder work only on 110v or do you have to switch to 220v when going above 100amps?
Dear Customer, this welder can work with 110V and 220V, it's coming with a 220V adapter plug, welder can auto identify the voltage, thanks.