MIG Welder 200A
Multifunction: 110V/220V Dual Voltage DC IGBT Inverter welder, MIG/MMA multifunction Welder.
Gas-less flux-cored welding and Gas-shielded MIG welding are available for the machine,0.8-1.0mm Flux Cored Wire and Solid Core Wire.Suit for 1kg (2lb) and 5kg (10lb) wire spool.
The model MIG200 is also capable of aluminum welding with the spool gun (the spool gun is not included) A selector switch for MIG gun or spool gun operation makes switching guns quick and easy.
MIG200 welder has adjustable wire feed speed and welding current, you can adjust it to suit your application and weld with different thicknesses.
- Ideal for outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm & road equipment and maintenance & repair, Suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, and other metal materials.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If I buy this welder. Where can I buy they spool gun from ?
hello, you can buy the spool gun from the below link
What aluminum spool guns will work for this welder? I’m looking to buy one for my welder but can find any info one which ones are compatible. Also is a Tig attachment able to work with this machine?
you can buy the spool gun from the below link
- Multifunction MIG/MMA DC Inverter IGBT Technology.
- Double voltage (110V/220V),fan-cooled, over-heat protection.
- MIG welding process with gas-less flux or gas shielded welding wires.
- Aluminum welding with optional the spool gun.
- ARC is easy to be started, it is very stable, and little spatter.
- Continuous adjustment of welding current in large scale.
- Suitable for stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, iron, carbon steel and other metal materials.
- Full-bridge MIG/ARC welding
- 118’’ MIG Torch
- 1lb Flux cored wire
- 47’’ cable with earth clamp
- 71’’ cable with electrode holder
- Mask and Brush / Drive roll
- Gas-less and gas nozzles
Download MIG Welder 200A User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. How can I get the spindle adapter for small rolls of wire?
Dear Customer, the machine will come with a spindle adapter, thanks.
2. What is the push/pull and standard switch for on the front of the machine?Is it for spool gun use?
Dear Customer, yes, that switch is for spool gun use.
3. This unit can be used with Flux core Wire and/or Stick?
Dear Customer, this machine can be used with Flux core wire and Stick.