Plasma Cutter / TIG Welder / Stick Welder CT520
- 220 Voltage: the welder is 220V±15%, no 110v, it is 3 function complex welder, the dual voltage welder is not stable, single voltage is better quality than the dual voltage.
- Plasma Cutter: High frequency inverter air 50A plasma cutter, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” severance, cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, carbon steel and aluminum, and other metals.
- TIG Welder: High frequency 15-200A TIG inverter welder, HF arc start hand torch control, Quality TIG welding on steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, brass and bronze etc. (not suitable for welding aluminum).
- MMA Welder: 200A Stick/MMA welder, Stable Welding Arc, Hot Start and Anti-stick welder, suitable for Welding with Different Kinds of Acid or Basic Electrode.
- Include: Multifunction machine, Cutting Torch; Tig Torch; MMA Welding clamp, Consumables, Ground Clamp; Air Filter and Regulator; Connections.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 50-amp IGBT inverter air plasma cutters.
- Cuts all types of metal up to 1/2 in. Max Severance Thickness: 3/4.
- 200-amp DC TIG welder and DC Stick welder (High Frequency Start).
- Automatic dual voltage / dual frequency (110/220-volt 50/60Hz).
- Suitable for cutting and welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum (cut only), and other metal materials.
- Hand carry Net weight: 34 lbs.
- 4 meters PT-31 cutting torch
- 4 meters TIG torch
- 3 meters Earth clamp
- 3 meters Arc holder
- 2 meters air hose
- 2 PCs hose clamp
- 5 tips, 5 electrodes, ring
- 1 manual
Download Plasma Cutter CT520 User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer