Plasma Cutter CUT50
- ★ Advanced Technology: Adopting the most advanced inverter IGBT technology, the development of inverter air plasma cutter has massive benefits which include greatly reduced size and weight, space saving, greater power efficiency, easy to install and operate.
- ★ Dual Voltage: Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220V 50/60 Hz power, or on 110V 50/60 Hz. Plug adapters included.
- ★ Output and Performance: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance, the output current is constant and has an excellent operational performance. In good conditions the transfer efficiency is above 85%.
- ★ Wide Applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, carbon steel and aluminum, and other metals. Can be widely used in demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby use.
- ★ Setup Easily: Internal air/gas regulator with pressure adjustment allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor, it is visible and easy pressure adjustment. The whole machine can be setup very quickly.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
High Frequency Advanced Inverter IGBT Technology.
Voltage 110/220V Available, Duty Cycle Cycle 60% at 50 Amps.
2T/4T Function enabled. Operating procedures using the 2T / 4T Function with torch.
Internal air/gas regulator with pressure adjustment allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor.
Cutting Thickness: Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2".Max Severance Thickness: 3/4.
Advanced German Colling System.
Outstanding cutting performance. Especially suitable for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper.
- Widely used in iron structure construction, manufacture and automobile maintenance.
1 X 50A Plasma Cutter
1 X SG55 Model Cutting Torch
1 X Inbuilt Air Regulator
2 X Plasma Cutter Tips
1 X Musk & Electrode
- 5 feet Ground Clamp & Cable
Download Plasma Cutter CUT50H User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What is the air compressor requirements for this machine?
Dear Customer, You must have 40- 60 psi, thanks.
2. What is the gas port used for,is that the air compressor inlet?
Dear Customer, yes, you are right, thanks.
3. Will I need to buy anything additional to use this? A compressor?
Dear Customer, yes, you will need an air compressor, thanks.
4. What is the minimum size compressor that can be used with this machine?
Dear Customer, you need above 560w air compressor, thanks.
5. Will this machine work with a 30 amp breaker?
Dear Customer, this machine needs 40 amp breaker, thanks.