Stick Welder 160A
- IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, hot arc start, anti-sticking, will help to get rid of the inconvenience during welding. Compatible with generator.
- Complete Package: the 160A ARC Welder with the Protective Carry Case, Welding Gloves, Electrode, MMA Leads & Earth Clamp, Generator friendly. Ready to use!
- Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine.
- Overload protection: Perfect self-protective function in cases of over-voltage, low-voltage, over-current, over-heat; safe and reliable.
- Efficiency, energy saving, portable, stable arc, high no-load voltage, and with good compensation of arc force, easy arc starting, less spatter, stable current and good shaping.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Compact, light Weight, portable, digital display.
- Including Toolbox, Welding Gloves, Welding Rod.
- Smooth welding current adjustment 20-160A.
- IGBT DC inverter technology.
- Hot arc start, VRD, anti-sticking, welding Current and arc force.
- Compatible with generator.
- Can weld 1.6- 3.2mm electrode, It can be widely used in acid and basic electrode welding.
- Intelligent protection: Over-voltage, Low-voltage, Over-current, Over-heat.
- 1 X DC Welder Machine
- 1 X Input Power Adapter Cable & Plug
- 1 X ground clamp & 8 Feet Cable
- 1 X electrode holder & 5 Feet Cable
- 1 Pair Welding Gloves
- 10 X Welding Rods
Download Stick Welder 160A User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. If I wanted to connect this welder to a 220 outlet, could I use a 220v/30a plug/adapter? Is the attached plug a 110 grounded plug?
Dear Customer, yes, the package includes 220v and 110v plug for USA.
2. Can I run this on a 4000W generator?
Dear Customer, you'd better use above 5KW generator.
3. Will it run a specific electrode?
Dear Customer, it is a DC welder. It works with any brand of electrode suitable for DC eg: 6010.6011 and 6013.
4. Can I use a household outlet?
Dear Customer, yes, it can be harder to hold an arc.
5. Will A double pole 30 amp breaker work?
Dear Customer, don’t worry your 30 amp breaker won't trip while working at 110 or 220 volts.