2 X 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel Kit
- The long-lasting 2pcs 100W polycrystalline solar panel and the tough, sealed, aluminum frame will give you years and years of consistent, free power.The waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
- 20A Solar Charger Controller with two USB sockets, can charge two devices simultaneously; Over-current and short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage and overcharge protection.
- Hard plastic connectors at each end; female and male connectors. Solar Panel Extension Cable runs between the solar panel and charge controller or between two solar panels, allowing for greater space between both items.
- Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.Suitable for Caravan, RV, Golf car, Electric car, Yacht, Boat, Tent or backpack etc.
- High modules, conversion efficiency, IP67 Rated waterproof solar panel connectors and 25 years outdoor service life standard.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The long-lasting 100W Polycrystalline solar panel,the waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
- 20A Solar Charger Controller with two USB sockets, comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data; Can be conveniently switched modes.
- IP67 Rated waterproof solar panel connectors and reach 25 years outdoor service life standard.
- High quality Z style solar panel bracket, aluminum corrosion-free construction which makes the installation work easy, affordable and quick.
- Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- 2x100W Poly Solar Panel
- 1x20A PWM Charge Controller
- 1 pair of Solar Panel Extension Cables
- 1 pair of Solar Panel Branch Connectors(MMF+FFM)
- 2 sets of Z-bracket
- Package Dimensions:38.9 x 29 x 3.1 inch
- Package Weight:34.6LB
Solar Panel Specification:
20A PWM LCD display charge controller：
Frequently Questions Answer
1. In a series of 24V (200watt/24volts=8.3amp) will that work with this controller?
Dear Customer, this controller is 12V. It's not suitable for 24V, thanks.
2. Do I need a circuit breaker for the charge control? If so, how big?
Dear Customer, you need a circuit breaker, 30A breaker is ok, thanks.
3. Can 2 panels wired in series for a 24V system?
Dear Customer, it's ok to connect two panels in series to get 24V system, thanks.