12000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- LF-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, AC charger, Mppt solar charger and Auto-transfer switch into one complete system.It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today.
- Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default. This means, when AC input is present, the battery will be charged first, and the inverter will transfer the input AC to power the load.The AC Priority and Battery Priority switch is SW5.When you choose battery priority, the inverter will inverting from battery despite the AC input.
- LF-PV Series Inverter is equipped with a powerful charger of up to 120Amp (depending on Model).The overload capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer. the max chargecurrent can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch at the right of the battery type selector.This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank.
- Features: Smart Remote Control, Automatic Generator Starting (AGS), Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function. 8 pre Set Battery Type Selector plus De-sulphation for Totally Flat Batteries. 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger. 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery, Guarantees Power Continuity. 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Resumes, Protection for Load when Used with Generator.
Applicantion:for all the kinds of load:circular saws,drills,grinders,sanders,buffers,weed and hedge trimmers, air compressors.computers,printers,monitors,facsimile machines, scanners.vacuum cleaners, fans, fluorescent and incandescent lights,shavers, sewing machines.coffee makers, blenders,ice markers, toasters.metal halide lamp, high– pressure sodium lamp.television, VCRs,video games, stereos,musical instruments, satellite equipment etc.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The max amps the inverter handle from the solar panels are only ?
our solar controller current is 40a, and you can not use our controller, and install a outside big controller.
Can the Inverter/charger be configured for 120v AC input?
hello, this item can not be connected with 120v input
but we can customize the inverter with 120v input, it will take 30 days to produce it.
What is the max amps allowed as input from the solar array?
hi, the solar input voltage is 60-100v，the max input current is 40a.
You can disable the inbuilt solar controller, connect with external solar controller, or use for other systems (it is not limited for solar system)
- 12KW split phase pure sine inverter charger DC 48V AC 240V input AC output 120V/240V
- Auto Generator Start (AGS)
- Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function
- Include Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) and Remote Control
- 8 kinds of battery voltage selection ( lithium LiFePO4, gel, AGM and lead Acid batteries）
- Compatible With All kind of Home & Office Appliances
- Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
- Built-in transfer switch and battery charge, backup or off grid power solutions
- AC/Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS Configuration
- 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger
- 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery,Ensure Power Continuity
- 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Recover, Protection for Load when Used with Generator
- 12000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Solar Power Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 160 LB
- Unit Size: 26.37 x 14.96 x 7.87 inch
- Shipping Weight: 190 LB
- Shipping Size: 32.67 x 21.25 x 15.35 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 12.0KW
- Surge Rating(20s): 36.0KW
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- AC Output Voltage: 120V and 240V
- AC Input Voltage: 240V ( not suitable for AC 120V input )
- DC Battery Voltage: 48Vdc
- Solar charger Current: 40Amp
- AC Battery charger: 120±5Amp
- Output Frequency: 50Hz /60Hz
- Typical transfer Time: 10ms(Max)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc/ 42.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc / 44.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 40.0Vdc / 42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low Battery voltage recover: 62.0Vdc
- Power Saver on Idle Consumption: 40W
- Power Saver off Idle Power: 180W
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery type
- Battery Initial Voltage for Start Up: 40-62.8V
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 62.8V
- Charger Breaker: 80A
- Input Voltage Waveform: Sine wave (Grid or Generator)
- AC input range:184-253Vac/140-270Vac
- Nominal Input Frequency :50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect)
Solar Charger controller: (you can disable our solar controller, and connect with external solar controller）
- Solar Input Voltage Range: 60-100Vdc
- Max.PV Open Circuit Array Voltage: 105Vdc
- Rated Charge Current: 40A
- Over Charge Disconnection: 59.2V
- Over Charge Recovery: 54.4V
- Over Discharge Disconnection: 43.2 V(default)
- Over Discharge Reconnection: 49.2V
Download LF-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. How do you connect this to a home with the multiple phase system?
Dear Customer, it only has dual phase output, 120V and 240V, it can't work with the multiple phase system, thanks.
2. This inverter can use 240v, and 120v at the same time?
Dear Customer, if you need have 240V & 120V load at the same time, HOT1 will have 2cables connected, but please note that 120V load power cannot exceed 50% of inverters real power, it is only 6000W if 120V output, hope your kind understanding, thanks.
3. Can two units be connected together for 24 kW continuous?
Dear Customer, sorry, it can't, thanks.