130W Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Panel
- ★ It is a ready-to-use plug and play portable solar solution. You just require folding up the solar panel and face its solar surface direct to sun.You can use it to power up any 12V DC devices. The waterproof design ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
- ★ Two 65 Watt Mono crystalline Solar Panels, the plug and play system quickly starts to generate energy and it has the low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards.
- ★ Advanced fully automated solar charge controller provides complete overcharge, reverse current, incorrect polarity and short circuit protection. Charge controller with LCD display for displaying operating information and data.
- ★ Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.Suitable for Caravan, RV, Golf car, Electric car, Yacht, Boat, Tent or backpack etc. It's good in solar efficiency and you can rely upon it to make your companion for outings with trust.
- ★ High modules conversion efficiency. Grade A solar cell and IP67 Rated waterproof solar panel connectors. This solar panel has 25 years outdoor service life standard.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 130 Watt Mono crystalline Foldable Solar Panel.(Grade A solar cell)
- Adjustable, corrosion-resistant aluminum stand.
- The suitcase-style design with waterproof panel.
- PWM Charge Controller with LCD display.
- 1*130W Foldable Mono Solar Panel
- 1*PWM LCD charge controller
- 1*1Travel Bag
- Package dimension: 34.2 x 25.5 x 3.9 inch
- Package weight: 32.4LB
Solar Panel Specification:
Solar Charge Controller:
Download 130W Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Panel User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. Does the charge controller have to be turned on and off or does it work on its own?
Dear Customer, you need to turn it on/off, thanks.
2. Will this plug directly into a factory provided plug on a travel trailer or do you have to purchase an adaptor?
Dear Customer, it's ok to plug directly into the plug of travel trailer, thanks.