MIG Welder 150A
- ★ Voltage: 110V/60HZ single phase, Adjustable Power Settings Welding Current: 80-150AMP, Current: AC, Max open voltage: 37V, AC Mains Plug with Fuse.
- ★ Flux wire Welding Machine For Flux (No gas) welding, With Thermal Protection.
- ★ Ideal for welding mild steel, Iron and other Metal. Gas Less Welder, 0.030'' to 0.035'' flux-cored (0.8mm-0.9mm).
- ★ Feed Speed Control, Torch With Full On / Off Safety Control, Automatic Thermal Safety Protection, 4 adjustable heating.
- ★ Stainless steel body, Perfect for welding steel, Gasless Operation, Comes with welding wire and mask, Ideal for Welding Outdoors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Gas Less Welder, 0.030'' to 0.035'' flux-cored (0.8mm-0.9mm).
- Feed Speed Control, Torch With Full On / Off Safety Control, Automatic Thermal Safety Protection, 4 adjustable heating.
- Perfect for welding steel, Gasless Operation, Ideal for Welding Outdoors.
- MIG150 Welder with 78.7'' AC Plug
- Welding Torch with 74.8'' cable
- Earth Clamp with 59'' cable
- 1lb Welding Wire Spool (Flux Cored)
- Face Mask
- Wire Brush/Hammer
- Replacement Contact Tips
- User Manual
Download MIG Welder 150A User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What does "full on / off safety control" mean?
Dear Customer, "Full on/off safety control" means the torch is very safe, it will not have leakage of electricity, it is accord with US standard, please don't worry to use.
2. Is this a stick welder and flex core welder all in one?
Dear Customer, it's only Flux wire Welding,thanks.
3. What gauge flux core wire does this take?
Dear Customer, this take 0.8mm-0.9mm flux core wire, thanks