Non Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter 60A
- ★ Non-touch Pilot Arc: it efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag；the technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. It provides a better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ Input and Output: 220V input, 20-60 A output, Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference.
- ★ Wide Applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, carbon steel and aluminum, and other metals. Can be widely used at demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby us.
- ★ Setup Easily: The air regulator and water trap is a combined unit mounted at the back machine,the whole machine can be setup very quickly, and it is to reduce the chance of water entering the plasma torch.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Lower Freqency Advanced Inverter IGBT Technology
- Non-touch Pilot Arc torch allow you to cut without touching the tip to the metal
- The air regulator and water trap is a combined unit mounted at the back machine,reduce the chance of water entering the plasma torch
- Duty Cycle Cycle 60% at 60 Amps
- 2T/4T Function enabled. Operating procedure using the 2T / 4T Function with torch
- Cutting Thickness: 20mm
- Outstanding cutting performance. Especially suitable for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper
- 1 X 60A Plasma Cutter
- 1 X Cutting Torch
- 1 X Air Regulator
- 2 X Plasma Cutter Tips
- 1 X Musk & Electrode
- 5 feet Ground Clamp & Cable
Download Plasma Cutter CUT60L User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer