Plasma Cutter Pilot Arc CUT60
- ★ Advanced Technology: Adopting the most advanced inverter IGBT technology, the development of inverter air plasma cutter has massive benefits which include greatly reduced size and weight, space saving, greater power efficiency, easy to install and operate.
- ★ Output and Performance: 20-60A DC output, the output current is constant and has an excellent operational performance. In good conditions the transfer efficiey is above 85%.
- ★ Wide Applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, carbon steel and aluminum, and other metals. Can be widely used at demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby us.
- ★ Setup Easily: it is visible and easy pressure adjustment. The whole machine can be setup very quickly.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Low Frequency Pilot ARC Non Touch Plasma Cutter.
- Internal air/gas regulator with pressure adjustment allows you to quick connect to your air compressor.
- Duty Cycle Cycle 60% at 60 Amps.
- 2T/4T Function enabled. Operating procedure using the 2T/4T Function with torch.
- Cutting Thickness:-20mm
- Outstanding cutting performance. Especially suitable for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper.
- Widely used in iron structure construction, manufacture and automobile maintenance.
- 1 X 60A Plasma Cutter
- 1 X Cutting Torch
- 1 X Inbuilt Air Regulator
- 2 X Plasma Cutter Tips
- 1 X Musk & Electrode
- 5 feet Ground Clamp & Cable
Download Plasma Cutter CUT60 User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer