Stick Welder 200A
- Advanced control module IGBT dual 110V and 220V, improves the performance of the welding machine. IGBT Stick welder adopting advanced full bridge IGBT inverter technology.
- Anti-sticking preventing against over loading the unit easing removal of the electrode, thermostatic control, fan cooled carrying strap and handle.
- Hot start, arc force overload protection: over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- Supplied complete with AC Plug, electrode holder and cable, earth clamp and cable, Complete package.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you sell only the cables? I need an 59 inch ground clamp and cable and an 98 inch electrode holder and cable for mi stick welder machine
hi, i am sorry, we don't seel cable seperately. but we can customize the cable according to your order.
- Advanced control module IGBT dual 110V and 220V, improves the performance of the stick welding machine.
- Advanced control module improves the performance of the welding machine to satisfy different requirements of welding.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over current protection, overload protection.
- Auto Hot-start and Anti-stick technology, adjustable arc force, EMC and VRD.
- 1* MMA 200A Welding Machine
- A Pair of Welding Gloves
- 10pcs 3.2MM E6013 Welding Rod
- 78inch AC Cable Wire
- 59inch ground clamp and cable
- 98inch electrode holder and cable
Download Stick Welder 200A Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. Can this machine weld both steel and aluminum?
Dear Customer, the material you can weld depends on the type of rods you purchase for it. There are aluminum welding rods on the market. It takes some skill to stick weld aluminum but if you want an easier method you have to buy a MIG welder which needs a tank of gas to operate.
2. Do I use DC rod or AC rods with this arc welder?
Dear Customer, it is DC welder, you need a DC rod.
3. Can welding rod 6010 be used with this welder?
Dear Customer, yes, 6010,6011,6013 rods are ok.
4. Will this plug into a standard 120 outlet?
Dear Customer, yes, it comes with 220 to 120 adapter cord.
5. What's the biggest rod it can use?
3/32, 3/16 and 1/4 rods burn great. It depends on what it is that you're welding? And the voltage you're using? At 110 volts it will burn the thinner rod well. On the other hand, if you're welding on 220 volts, It will burn them all well.