TIG 200A AC Aluminum Welder
- 4 In 1 Combination Aluminum Welder: TIG Inverter with AC and PULSE Function, and Arc stick welding (MMA), with Foot Pedal control, Dual Voltage 110V/220V and Dual Frequency 50HZ/60HZ Auto-Switch.
- TIG Aluminum Welder : 10-200AMP AC/DC TIG Electric Current Output; Quality TIG welding on Aluminum, Cast Iron, low hydrogen , Stainless or Steel and Precise Welding of Thinner-gauge Materials; Power efficiency: 85%,Duty Cycle:60%.
- MMA/STICK Welder: 15-180AMP DC Stick / MMA Electric Current Output with Arc Force, Arc hot start, smooth and stable arc is easily for welding with Different Kinds of Electrode.
- Digital Control: Digital control of functions and parameters allows control of the welding process at a professional level from start finish suitable for precise welding stainless steel, cast iron, mild steel, aluminum, reduce welding piece distortion and enable thin or thick plate welding.
- Other Function: Pulse, Foot Pedal Control, Digital Display, High Frequency, 2T-4T touch control, start amps, end amps, upslope, downslope, AC Balance.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, is the torch capable of being upgraded or changed out for wp-17 style torch?
the torch is wp-26.
we can not change it to wp-17.
- PULES AC/DC TIG & MMA 3 IN1 Inverter welder-suitable for all types of steels and aluminium.
- Digital Control Front Panel, It is equipped in HF ignition, 2T/4T function, and the digital displayer showing the current amperage.
- IGBT technology inverter - Latest transistor technology more efficient so enables highest power and a duty cycle of 60% at full power.
- AC TIG function for welding aluminium and aluminium alloys.
- DC TIG function for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous metals.
- PULES TIG function for particularly welding thin plate through regulating the parameters: basic current, pulse duty and pulse frequency.
- Start/End Current and regulating Upslope/Downslope time– prevents voids to improve the welding quality at the start and end of the welding.
- 1X TIG200ACDC Welder
- 1X Tig torch / Pack of tips and nozzles
- 1X Earth clamp / Electrode holder
- Brush/hammer / protective mask
- 1X Gas tube / Foot pedal
Download TIG200ACDC Welder User Manual
Frequently Questions Answer