4000W DC 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
Free Shipping Lifetime Customer Support 24 Months Warranty
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter 4000 watt is a combination of an inverter, battery charger, and AC auto-transfer switch. Low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
- ★ This 4000-watt power inverter requires 120VAC input and can provide 120VAC output power for the appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when the battery voltage goes low, and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 4000W Low-Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- Safety and Convenient.
- The low-frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control, BTS including.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 battery type settings for the charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 65+/-5A, the charger can be disabled.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 4000W 24V Low-Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 53LB
- Unit Size: 17.4 x 9.5 x 7.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 57LB
- Shipping Size: 26 x 12.6 x 12.0 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 4000W
- Surge Rating: 12000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: 120VAC, 60hz
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 48W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 19W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 65+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (selected by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 31.4V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type Adjustable charge current: off-20%-100%
- 4-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. For charging with DC input, can I directly connect a 24v solar panel to this or do the solar panels have to go through a charge controller?
Dear Customer, this inverter doesn't have a built-in solar controller, you need to have an external solar controller if you want it to work with solar panels, hope for your kind understanding, thanks.
2. What is the idle wattage?
Dear Customer, the idle power is 19W if the saver-on mode and the idle power is 48W if the saver-off mode, thanks.