4000W DC 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
No Tax Free Shipping 24 Months Warranty
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger, and AC auto-transfer switch. Low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
- ★ This 4000-watt inverter charger requires 120VAC input and can provide 120VAC output power for the appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when the battery voltage goes low, and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 4000W Low-Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- Safety and Convenient.
- The low-frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control, BTS including.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 Battery-type settings for the charger.
- Multi-Stage Smart charger 120+/-5A, the charger can be disabled.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 4000W 12V Low-Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 53LB
- Unit Size: 17.4 x 9.5 x 7.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 57LB
- Shipping Size: 26 x 12.6 x 12.0 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 4000W
- Surge Rating: 12000W (20 Seconds)
- Output:120VAC, 60hz
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 45W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 18W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 120+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (selected by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:15.7V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What is the idle wattage?
Dear Customer, the idle power is 18W if the saver-on mode and the idle power is 45W if the saver-off mode, thanks.
2. What kind of wiring is from the inverter to the remote?
Dear Customer, in packing it has a matching remote wire for this product, which you could use directly, thanks.