3000W DC 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
No Tax Free Shipping 12 Months Warranty
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. Low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
- ★ This power inverter 3000w requires 120VAC input and can provide 120VAC output power for the appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low, and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 3000W LFP Series Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- GFCI Socket, Safety and Convenient.
- Marine Coated and Protected.
- LCD Display, Remote Control, BTS including.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger Max 40A, charger can be disabled.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 3000W 24V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 53LB
- Unit Size: 17.4 x 9.5 x 7.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 57LB
- Shipping Size: 23 x 12.6 x 12.0 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 3000W
- Surge Rating: 9000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: 120VAC, 60hz
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 39W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 16W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: Max 40A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown: 31.4V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type Adjustable charge current: off-20%-100%
- 4-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. Does the inverter turn off when the low battery warning is triggered? Or does it only give the warning and continues to invert?
Dear Customer, If the inverter is connected to the AC input, when the inverter goes to low battery alarm, then the inveter will start to charge the battery until the low battery voltage returns to an acceptable voltage range by inverter.
If the inverter is not connected to the AC input, the low battery alarm will trigger when battery voltage comes to 21V, and the inverter will shut down when battery voltage drops to 20V, thank you.
2. Will it work with lithium batteries?
Dear Customer, yes, it can work with it. Just make sure the volts is 24v, thanks.
3. Should I have a BMS (Battery Management System) on my Lifepo4 batteries with this charger?
Dear Customer, Normally the Lifepo4 batteries has built-in BMS, so you do not need to connect another BMS, thanks