4000W DC 12V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
Free Shipping Lifetime Customer Support 24 Months Warranty
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger, and AC auto-transfer switch. Low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
- ★The split-phase 4000-watt power inverter requires 240VAC input and can provide 120VAC or 240VAC output power for all kinds of appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when the battery voltage goes low, and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 4000W Low-Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- Safety and Convenient.
- The low-frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 battery type settings for the charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 120+/-5A, the charger can be disabled.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 4000W 12V Low-Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 53LB
- Unit Size: 17.4 x 9.5 x 7.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 57LB
- Shipping Size: 26 x 12.6 x 12.0 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 4000W
- Surge Rating: 12000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: AC120V and AC 240V , 60hz
- AC Input:240V
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 45W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 18W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 120+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator) : 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (select by SW2), 140V-270VAC/184V-253VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:15.7V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What is the idle wattage?
Dear Customer, the idle power is 18W if the saver-on mode and the idle power is 45W if the saver-off mode, thanks.
2. Can this work with Enphase micro inverters on the same grid?
Dear Customer, sorry, it can't work with other inverters on the same grid, it can't be stackable, hope for your kind understanding, thanks.
3. Will the charger work on 120 volts or does the charger require 24 volts?
Dear Customer, the AC input is 240V, the AC output is 120V and 240V, and DC voltage is 12V, thanks.