15000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Solar Inverter Charger
No Tax Free Shipping 24 Months Warranty
- ★ LF-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of a 15000-watt inverter, AC charger, MPPT solar charger, and Auto-transfer switch into one complete system.
- ★ The split-phase inverter requires 240VAC input and can provide 120VAC or 240VAC output power for all kinds of appliances, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4.
- ★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
- ★ Features: Smart Remote Control, Automatic Generator Starting (AGS), Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function, Suitable for different kinds of batteries.
- ★ Application: for all kinds of loads: refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, dryers, air conditioners, pumps, and all the big home and business applications.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
You can disable the inbuilt solar controller, connect with the external solar controller, or use it for other systems (it is not limited to the solar systems)
- 15KW split phase pure sine inverter charger DC 48V AC 240V input AC output 120V/240V
- Auto Generator Start (AGS)
- Support Solar Panel with MPPT Function
- Include Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) and Remote Control
- 8 kinds of battery voltage selection ( lithium LiFePO4, gel, AGM, and lead Acid batteries）
- Compatible With All kinds of Home & Office Appliances
- Powerful Charge Rate Up to 120Amp, Selectable From 0%-100%
- Built-in transfer switch and battery charge, backup, or off-grid power solutions
- AC/Battery Priority Mode, Designates the Inverter-Preferred UPS Configuration
- 4-step Intelligent Battery Charging, PFC (Power Factor Correction) for Charger
- 8 ms Typical Transfer Time Between Utility & Battery, Ensure Power Continuity
- 15s Delay Before Transfer when AC Recover, Protection for Load when Used with Generator
- 15000W 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Solar Power Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 182.5 LB
- Unit Size: 27.55 x 15.35x 9.03 inch
- Shipping Weight: 211.6 LB
- Shipping Size: 33.85 x 21.65 x 16.53 inch
- Continuous Output Power:15.0KW
- Surge Rating(20s) :45.0KW
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- AC Output Voltage: 120V and 240V
- AC Input Voltage:240V( not suitable for AC 120V input )
- DC Battery Voltage:48Vdc
- Solar charger Current:40Amp
- AC Battery charger:100±5Amp
- Output Frequency:50Hz /60Hz
- Typical transfer Time:10ms(Max)
- Nominal Input Voltage:48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage:40.0Vdc / 42.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm:42.0Vdc / 44.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip:40.0Vdc / 42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm:64.0Vdc
- Low Battery voltage recovery:62.0Vdc
- Power Saver on Idle Consumption: 45W
- Power Saver off Idle Power: 225W
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery type
- Battery Initial Voltage for Start-Up: 40-62.8V
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:62.8V
- Charger Breaker: 100A
- Input Voltage Waveform: Pure Sine wave (Grid or Generator)
- AC input range:184-253Vac/140-270Vac
- Nominal Input Frequency :50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect)
Solar Charger controller:(you can disable our solar controller, and connect with an external solar controller）
- Solar Input Voltage Range: 60-100Vdc
- Max.PV Open Circuit Array Voltage:105Vdc
- Rated Charge Current:40A
- Over Charge Disconnection: 59.2V
- Over Charge Recovery:54.4V
- Over Discharge Disconnection:43.2 V(default)
- Over Discharge Reconnection:49.2V
Download LF-PV Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. How do you connect this to a home with the multiple-phase system?
Dear Customer, it only has dual phase output, 120V, and 240V, it can't work with the multiple phase system, thanks.
2. Does this unit work with lithium batteries? Is there an adjustable curve for charge-discharge voltages?
Dear Customer, it's ok to work with lithium batteries, LiFePO4 in types is for lithium batteries, in addition, we are sorry to advise the charge and discharge voltage can't be adjusted, hope for your kind understanding, thanks.
3. Can two units be connected together for 24 kW continuous?
Dear Customer, sorry, it can't, thanks.