6000W DC 24V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
- This Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. Low frequency, low Idle Current, remote control.
- Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch on the right of the battery type selector. This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank.The liner switch can effectively reduce the max charging current to 20% of its peak.Choosing “0” in the battery type selector will disable charging function.
- AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, when AC input is present, the battery will be charged first, and the inverter will transfer the input AC to power the load. The inverter can be easily customized to Battery priority via a DIP switch, When you choose battery priority, the inverter will invert from battery despite the AC input.
- Auto Gen Start: the inverter can be customized to start up a generator when the battery voltage goes low.When the inverter goes to low battery alarm, it can send a signal to start a generator, and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished. The auto Gen start feature will only work with generators designed to work with this feature.
- Protections: AC input over voltage protection/AC Input low voltage protection/Low battery alarm/High battery alarm /Over temperature protection/Over load protection Short Circuit protection (1s after fault) /Back feeding protection.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the charger support LiFePo4 batteries. There is nothing on charger selection chart to indicate that these batteries can be charged.
yes, it can charge the LifePo4 battery, pls check the manual, thank you
How is the 6000W rating calculated? I am assuming that it is the sum of the individual watts on each phase.
one leg is 3000w. if you connect with 240v load, there will be 6000w output
if you connect with 120v load, there will be 3000w output
- 6000W Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- Safety and Convenient.
- The low frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 90+/-5A, charger can be disable.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 6000W 24V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 72LB
- Unit Size: 27.5 x 12.2 x 11.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 79LB
- Shipping Size: 30 x 13.3 x 12.9 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 6000W
- Surge Rating: 18000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: AC120V and AC 240V ,60HZ
- AC Input:240V
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 77W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 29W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 90+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 80V-140VAC/90V-140VAC (select by SW2), 140V-270VAC/184V-253VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:31.4V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What does it mean 240vac split phase?Would it imply i can use it as 120v or 240v?
Dear Customer, 240V split phase means: it has two different outputs, one is 120V output, another one is 240V output, but only 2000w when 120V output, then 4000W when 240V output, hope this is helpful for you, thanks.
2. Does this product come with the battery temperature sensor?
Dear Customer, sorry, it doesn't come with BTS, thanks.
3. Can this product charge lithium batteries such as life po4 from battle born brand?
Dear Customer, yes, it can charge lithium battery, thanks.