6000W DC 24V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low. and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 6000W Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- Safety and Convenient.
- The low frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 90+/-5A, charger can be disable.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 6000W 24V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 72LB
- Unit Size: 27.5 x 12.2 x 11.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 79LB
- Shipping Size: 30 x 13.3 x 12.9 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 6000W
- Surge Rating: 18000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: AC120V and AC 240V ,60HZ
- AC Input:240V
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 77W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 29W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 90+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (select by SW2), 140V-270VAC/184V-253VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:31.4V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. What does it mean 240vac split phase?Would it imply I can use it as 120v or 240v?
Dear Customer, 240V split phase means: it has two different outputs, one is 120V output, another one is 240V output. one leg is 3000w. if you connect with 240v load, there will be 6000w output, if you connect with 120v load, there will be 3000w output, thanks.
2. Can this product charge lithium batteries such as life po4 from battle born brand?
Dear Customer, yes, it can charge lithium battery, pls check the manual, thank you