6000W DC 48V Split Phase Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Charger
★ This LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch. low frequency, low Idle Current, BTS cable, remote control.
★ AC/Battery Priority: Our inverter is designed with AC priority by default, you can choose the battery priority by SW5 switch.
★ Adjustable Charging Current: The max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a liner switch.
★ Auto Gen Start: The inverter can start up a generator when battery voltage goes low. and turn the generator off after battery charging is finished.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 6000W Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter With Charger.
- AC/Battery Priority Selector.
- Automatic Generator Start.
- Safety and Convenient.
- The low frequency inverter can power all kinds of appliances.
- LCD Display, Remote Control.
- Low Idle Consumption.
- 7 battery type settings for charger.
- Multi Stage Smart charger 60+/-5A, charger can be disable.
- 10msec typical transfer time.
- 6000W 48V Low Frequency Pure Sine Inverter
- English Manual
- Remote Control
- BTS Cable
- Unit Weight: 72LB
- Unit Size: 27.5 x 12.2 x 11.8 inch
- Shipping Weight: 79LB
- Shipping Size: 30 x 13.3 x 12.9 inch
- Continuous Output Power: 6000W
- Surge Rating: 18000W (20 Seconds)
- Output: AC 120V and AC 240V ,60HZ
- AC Input:240V
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave (bypass mode)
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (MAX)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc (select by SW1)
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 52Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 81W
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 30W
AC Charger :
- Charger Rate: 60+/-5A
- AC input Range (Grid or Generator): 90V-135VAC/100V-135VAC (select by SW2), 140V-270VAC/184V-253VAC (select by SW2)
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown:62.8V
- Selectable Charge Setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off 0%-100%
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
Download LFP Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger User's Manual
Frequently Questions Answer
1. Is this unit a grid-tie inverter?
Dear Customer, this is a pure sine wave inverter, it's off the grid one, thanks.
2. How many can I put it parallel?
Dear Customer, several inverters can not be connected in parallel, thanks.
3. Can I hook my solar panels directly to the controller or do I still need a solar battery controller?
Dear Customer, you need have an external solar controller if you want it work with solar panels, thanks.